Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Loop - Dhruv Jawali

Heres a salute to our busy lives! A standing ovation to its rampant status is the fact that I am here blogging after a huge hiatus. "Blog..?? What is that??", says tiny pea-sized brain filled with more than 256 GB of data. Anyways this one is a dedication to our confused, busy and hopeless lives - the lives of ISC Science 12th Std. students. The following piece is a rap song written by my talented friend, who like million others keeps wondering stuff...what stuff?? Read to find out.

P.S.: My friend Dhruv Jawali, the author of this song, is total computer freak. Hence such a title.

Trumpets... Here we roll...

The Loop:
"Is this right?
Is that wrong?"
I could sing this all day long.
Question! Question! Analyze!!
Matters of every size!!
Day, night, and all between,
Whenever, wherever, forever and ever,
like bees with stings, no dogs with teeth,
Confusion sweeps me off my feet.
Whip! Slap! Cackle! Snap!
They lead me, into a trap
Who am I? What am I?
Why am I like this? Oh WHY? WHY!!
My feelings, are they even real?
Emotions - 'oceans' make me feel
Breathless, Speechless, totally worthless,
Do I even deserve to live?
"Quiet! ENOUGH!!" a voice squeaks out,
and goes on as I look about,
"Get a grip man! You're fading out!!
On your feet and give a shout!!"
"Into action! Yeah that's how
you'll get back into yourself now,
Control yourself! Don't let go!!
When the hell did you get so slow?!"
"You were never like this... you've grown weak,
Why, now you cannot even speak.
Be strong! think fast! Get ready soon,
For once again, here we go......."
"Is this right?
Is that wrong?"
Oh! Why am I singing this song?
Question! Question! Analyze!!
Matters of every F@#*ing size!!
THE END????
Dhruv - D.J>[^-^]

I guess I am too busy and confused to write anything any longer. For now I truly, madly deeply hope this blog made sense.

1 comment: